- 1 cup cooked wild rice & 1 cup cooked quinoa
- 1 cup whole roast beetroot
- 500g Haloumi cheese cut into slices
- 1/4 cup roasted pumpkin seeds
- 1/3 cup dried sultanas
- 2 bunches watercress washed
- 1 shallot sliced
- fresh basil
- Sea salt and pepper to taste
- Mix 1 tablespoon olive oil, 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar,1 tablespoon plain yogurt & ½ teaspoon crushed garlic
- Mix the rice and quinoa in a bowl then add the pumpkin seeds, sultanas, shallots and beetroot
- Pan-fry the haloumi until golden on the both sides and allow to cool.
- Arrange all ingredients on a platter and garnish with basil, sea salt, and pepper. Serve with salad dressing.